What’s in your Well Being First Aid Kit?
Lockdown has got me thinking about mine. As a trauma therapist, I take well-being and mental health pretty seriously (sure you’re relieved to hear that) but these last few months have forced me to really work out what are my can’t-live-without tools not just for keeping it together but for actually thriving.
So here are my top 5 well-being essentials to create a confident and resilient mindset:
- 1Thought Wrangling - do you know how to stand back from your thoughts? Rather than dispute the content of your thoughts, learn how to 'defuse' from them.
- 2Accepting Emotions - you can only push away emotions for so long before they bounce back with even more force. Learn how to accept them and transform your life.
- 3Sleep - we all love sleep but are you prioritising it? I use three key strategies to make sure sleep comes first.
- 4Mindfulness On The Go - you don’t need to meditate for hours! Or get up early to do it, thank God. I have tried and tested mindfulness exercises to do on the go which means you can reap the benefits anytime and anywhere.
- 5Routine - creating habits and putting them into a routine which allows you to thrive is the cornerstone of resilience. I have 5 steps I use time and time again to successfully create and maintain any new habit.
If you’d like to get yourself the easy and proven tools and techniques to build these 5 essentials, then I’ve got you covered.
I have written a short ebook, '5 Essentials For Your Well-Being First Aid Kit' which gives you all my favourite easy-to-use strategies and tips. Best of all, it's free! And I made the whole thing by myself in Canva. And I didn't cry once or want to throw my computer out of the window.
Just sign up in the box below?? to get access to the ebook straightaway and start transforming your life.